CLICK HERE TO JOIN!
Reasons To Join The Illinois High School Baseball Coaches Association (IHSBCA)
The IHSBCA was founded in 1965 and exists to serve baseball coaches and players at all levels throughout the state of Illinois. More than 700 baseball coaches are members of the IHSBCA on an annual basis. Do not miss the opportunity to become part of the strongest coaches organization supporting amateur baseball in Illinois.
- Becoming a member of the IHSBCA will allow you to register for our annual coaches clinic. Our clinic features a lineup of speakers who are many of the best and brightest minds in the game of baseball. You will undoubtedly walk away from this two-day clinic feeling more prepared and energized as a coach than ever before.
- Take part in numerous ‘Hot Stove’ discussions that take place on Friday night during our annual coaches clinic.
- Access “Annual Clinic Speaker Materials” on the IHSBCA website following the conclusion of our annual coaches clinic.
- Join in on the baseball conversation and exchange ideas with fellow coaches via Twitter.
- Learn from great coaches throughout the state of Illinois who contribute to the IHSBCA “Coach’s Corner.” We all learn and grow the game when we are willing to share ideas with one another.
- Network with coaches from the college, high school, travel, and youth levels at our annual coaches clinic.
- Receive monthly President’s Message emails including updates and important information..
- Post staff openings on the IHSBCA Job Board.
- Find opponents using the IHSBCA Open Dates feature.
- Nominate your players for All-Region, All-State, and Academic All-State recognition.
- Nominate deserving individuals for Scout of the Year, Umpire of the Year, Assistant Coach of the Year, Distinguished Service Award, Media Relations Person of the Year, and Hall of Fame.
- Build relationships between high school coaches and travel coaches working together for the best interest of the athletes.
Share ideas and concerns with members that can be presented to the IHSA is an effective manner.